New Trends for Better Web Designing
Trend is a set of rules we like to follow which is more like guidance to help us set up new ideas whenever we create new designs. If we see past records, the trends in web design industry changes rapidly so to be in competition we should be well acknowledged about the latest trends and technologies.
The basic thump rule to be a successful web designer is to be creative with your ideas and concepts with addition to technical skills.
Other new upcoming and ongoing web design trends:
• Huge headlines or images are used nowadays by many websites to grab more attention of users and to create great visual impact on them.
• Use of customized typography is very important instead of using those old boring standard fonts. Mix match of font sizes and types is completely new way to make more interesting and attractive for users.
• With CSS 3 and HTML 5, better navigation can be created with its all new advantages like more semantic tags and anticipated canvas element.
• Backgrounds plays a very important role these days so designers should pay more attention and use subtle or textured backgrounds which looks more modern and creates certain visual effects.
• Single Page Layout is used by many designers nowadays as by that designer can avoid creating unnecessary pages and can focus on single page to make it more effective and useful for users.
• Use of multi columns by using grid system in web design layouts is much easier to use and looks very creative too. It also has a benefit to fit in more content in a web page.
• For more interaction with visitor social media links should be used in footer or sidebars in your design as visitor may prefer to connect for updates in your website daily.
• The home page of the website should be self-introductory and interactive so that visitor can quickly know about the website and company.
Implementing these latest web design trends and techniques will increase marketability and is very necessary to be in a competition.